Thursday, April 5, 2012

The catch all #6 or a funny little thing called happiness

As most of you know I am quite the picture addict, meaning I love to save funny pictures I find on Facebook or twitter etc, and save them to repost later. ( giving credit to the original poster of course :-) I came across this one picture that just said something so prolific yet in my opinion, not 100% accurate. It said "I think. We complicate things when it's really quite simple; find what makes you happy and who it is that makes you happy and your set. Promise." but what if happiness is simple for one person but not as easy for another? What if the route of contentment is a straight line for some and A long twisty path with lots of sharp stones and pitfalls for others?
For some the path to contentment has become so full of snares and dead ends that it becomes tougher and tougher to find the right direction but who's fault is that? I'm not trying to say that we should point fingers and say its "my parents fault I can never be happy" or" it was a bad relationship" or "it's mine" I'm not here to point fingers or to give you a reason to point fingers. I just don't think we should say something as monumental and important as happiness should be thought of as easily attainable for everyone. But I am most certainly not saying its unattainable. Whatever your path is to it, go for it. With out shame or reservation :-)

2 comments: